BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

As I Bid My Last Goodbye…

To the one I loved the most,

Love folded us mutually when we first met each other. Cupid’s potion didn’t work because affirmation struck us rapidly; caressing every emotion we felt. Gladness was stirred in our face when our gleaming eyes stared with each other. Secretly inside myself, I was feeling that your fragrant scent made the moment more romantic and casting. And your smile; oh yes, your smile! It is the only one which made my heart thumped and exclaimed I’M IN LOVE!

For the first few months of our relationship, it was so breathtaking. We had no big problems. We didn’t hate each other’s flaws. We didn’t get mad. We understand all. What we only believed were the ideas of forever and destiny. What we only knew was we’re in love, we were deeply in love. But as time moved hastily, predicaments arose. Thorns breached the tie that kept us together. You’d changed. I asked you “What’s the matter?” and you simply answered “I just need some space.” I came down and pondered… SPACE? Is there a need? Why? I can’t get it. Why in our perfect relationship? What in this world would make you beg for space? NO! It’s a big NO. I love you and I will never let you go.

I exerted a lot of effort just to please you. I did everything. I gave what you want but hell, yes; I didn’t give your ultimate wish – space. It’s because I love you so much that it makes me weak whenever I etch on my mind that I have to release you, to set you free. Don’t get me wrong. I know love is not selfish. But hey babe, you are my life. You are the reason why I am contented. You are my happiness. However, it seems that this won’t work anymore. So for now, here I am, giving you a message to be kept… THANK YOU, SORRY, and GOODBYE…

THANK YOU. Thank you for the moments we cherished. You had been a good partner to me. You taught me how to accept life’s ups and downs. Thank you for accompanying me on a part of my journey; believing in me; and loving me unconditionally with all the best you can. I will always have down pat our reminiscences, the time we spent together.

SORRY. Sorry for being so numb about your aims. Sorry about my imperfections. Sorry for all the painstaking stuff you experienced when we still were. I also am sorry about my selfish acts. I just don’t want to lose you but nah, it’s now the time to hold out my last goodbye…

LAST GOODBYE. Yes, last goodbye. Why last? It is because I was always telling this word to you but I was also the one reappearing in your life. Sounds funny, isn’t it? Goodbye’s not forever as they might say. But today, it is different. It really is.

Goodbye babe. I will miss you. I wish you’ll have a finer life without me. You deserve someone better. As you continue to move, just stand tall. Walk throughout the midst of life and when you forsake and fail, don’t look back; I am nowhere. Keep your feet on the ground. I might not be there when you need me but I promise, you will always be in my heart.

Always,

Me

(Idea is based from a friend’s love story, 06-14-10, 6:05 pm)

1 comments:

endyidi said...

nice one you have here...
i haven't read the whole thing,
but as i scanned it,
it catches me...
i hate goodbyes,
but i love the way you deliver this one...
and i hope that no one would say that to me...
that's tough to hear,
especially from someone you truly love...

keep it up!