BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

High School Drama

Last night, I was totally bored and so I just looked for some pocketbooks in my room. As I was searching some, I saw my high school slum or slam book? I had searched about it on Google and answers.com and both words are accepted so it’s up to you to choose. Okay, back to the main point, as what I am saying, I found my HS slam book and well, take a guess; I opened it, lied on my bed, and started reading. I was laughing because the first few pages are with regards to my self-made intro about my persona; the words, the sentence construction, the fonts; oh sticky keys! And yes, the spelling, I was so fortunate that Jejemons were not popular at that time because if it is, I would be considered as one of them. Haha!

The next part of my slam book is the space for dedications. When I saw my friends’ messages to me at that time, I can’t help but to cry. I love their messages and yeah, I simply miss them; sigh, so much. Here are some of the striking quotes they put that I actually want to share to inspire everyone.

· “We just want to remind you that life is not full of good and beautiful things. Sometimes we experience problems and sorrows. Just remember those problems are from God, just take them as lessons in life.”

· “What you have today might not be there tomorrow but surely it will leave a mark.”

· “Never be the perfect one, always be the right one.”

· “Kapag sinunod mo ang utak magiging uncontented ang puso, kapag sinunod mo ang puso masasaktan ka. Try mong pagsabayin you will see a great result.”

Nice isn’t it? But the next quotes are I consider as the most thumping!

· “Advice? Brain nakalagay sa taas ng katawan. Puso sa gitna, dapat gamitin ang utak kasi mas mataas siya kesa puso. Wag padala sa heart… Love will just come along; you can’t predict it to come and you can’t predict it to have.”

· “Loving someone doesn’t mean your life will be happy ever after… that’s stupidity. You can’t guarantee that you will have a happy ending.”

· “Life? Que sera, sera!! Whatever will be, will be!!”

· “Life is just a path to good or evil. It’s just a matter of choice.”

· “I’m not genius, I just acquire many knowledge.”

· “History repeated itself; try to analyze this one. Whatever happens from the past, leave it all but be sure that you have learned something from it.”

· “Life without love is not life at all. We only have a very limited time to spend our life. So let us make the most out of it!”

· “It takes a million years to establish a good reputation. But it will only take an hour to ruin it.”

· “You cannot please everybody; but let them see your actions.”

And the winner is…

· “I’m not righteous Dianne, pwede isa lang masasabi ko sayo, just be strong anak! Prove to them that you can stand tall and be proud coz’ you try to build a new YOU…”

I hope that these quotes have stirred your wit and heart. Just like what these quotes commonly point out, life is just a matter of choice. However, you need wisdom and compassion to equate the clauses in order to gain a satisfying upshot. J

0 comments: