BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Marco Vincent - A Haven of Serenity (*Late post)

I and my friends planned to have a short vacation in Puerto Galera to free ourselves from toxic schedules and stress. We looked for a perfect place to enjoy and relax and we chose Marco Vincent upon searching in the net about the hot spots in Puerto Galera. We had read great reviews about this hotel and frankly and honestly speaking, we proved that all positive reviews about this hotel are definitely TRUE!


We stayed for about 4 days. Marco Vincent catered a lot to guests like us. Upon entering, a warm greeting and smile were shown by the staff. The decors were so eye-catchy and glamorous. Inside the hotel, there's a very clean swimming pool with a jacuzzi on its side. The background music also soothed us and everyone in the hotel to relax. What I also like about this place is the room. It's equipped with all the necessary things needed by guests like me. Moreover, I also like the way the staff treat their guests; so approachable and warming.


I would like to give Marco Vincent another good point when it comes to the ultimate fact that aside from having restaurants inside the hotel, there's a restaurant, too owned by Marco Vincent at the beachfront. The place's so relaxing and pampering. The foods were so mouth-watering and delicious.


All our needed services were delivered properly by Marco Vincent. I and my friends enjoyed our stay and we are craving to be back again there very soon.


(**Enjoy the pics!Ü)


I really didn't know how to swim; I had the whatchamacallit jacket but I was still afraid of the water.

Speedboat baby :)

Rooftop

At the yacht

Choose your havs

We're sexy and we know it :D

On our way to Marco Vincent Dive Resort's Aqua Bar and Restaurant

With my friend at the restaurant

The pool and the jacuzzi on its side

M for Marco!


I was playing billiards but honestly, I didn't have any idea about it. Lol.

My favorite shot. I was kinda' ugly-pretty here. :D




0 comments: